UNDERSTANDING HOW AGENTS WORK TO MAKE FINDING YOUR DREAM HOME EASIER!
To help make finding your happy place easier & stress free, it's important to understand just how the Spanish Real Estate industry works, especially compared to estate agents in the UK:
Here we explain how the industry works compared to the UK & how to avoid problems by making multiple enquiries online....
The first thing to know, is unlike the UK, Real estate agents in Spain work together, we share, market and sell each properties, we're not traditional estate agents, instead we provide a complete property consulting service.
Each estate agent in Spain has access to every property on the market!!
This means you only need to contact one company, one company can do everything for you, they can show you every property that you're interested in.
However, if you make multiple enquiries/contact multiple companies online, this can create problems for you when you come to visit and arrange viewings!.
- Once you send an enquiry/request info, you'll be automatically registered with the estate agent who's advertising the property.
- When you're registered with an agent, nobody else can you show you that companies properties - meaning the more companies you contact, the more appointments you'll need to make.
- Just because an agent is advertising a property, it doesn't mean it's their listing, this can cause lots of confusion when you come to view & can create problems for you to actually view the property!
- The more companies you contact - the more companies will contact you, this can cause confusion on who you're dealing with.
- We all have access to the same pool of properties, which means you'll be sent the same properties repeatedly.
- Contacting multiple companies can actually result in you not being able to see the entire list of properties you're interested in!
To summarise, the more companies you contact, the more enquiries you send, the harder your search will become.
The Easiest Solution: stick with one company, hopefully you'll choose RB Casas, but if not choose a company who you feel comfortable with, remember a company can show you every property on the market, as long as you have not contacted the listing agent.
As a fully licensed, certified and legal estate agent, RB Casas provide a complete property consulting service, our service is broken down in 3 parts:
Before you arrive:
- By having an introductory chat with you, we'll get to understand your requirements of what you're looking for.
- Once we've spoken, we'll then a personalised profile to keep you informed with the right properties, until you're ready to buy.
- We'll Answer all of your questions & provide help and advice on the best areas as well as important advice on areas to avoid.
- We'll explain the complete buying process & how to avoid being scammed.
- We can provide insight on how to find reputable & English speaking solicitors.
- We'll explain an important hack on how to stretch your budget and cover taxes.
- We'll provide advice on when's the best times to buy.
- Liase with you until you're ready to visit.
- Provide help and advice on accommodation.
- Non-Pressured Property viewing trips.
Once you arrive (please note to best help you, we always ask to spend 3-4 days with you so we can get to know you better):
- If you're unfamiliar with our areas, the first day we'll spend time with you taking on a detailed tour of our areas to help you find where you like.
- Day 2, we'll show you every property that you've requested to view, that includes our propertiess & those from other agents that you'd like to see as well.
- After Day 2, we'll know exactly which areas you want, and which properties will tick all your boxes, so we can source the perfect properties, in the best locations for the next few days.
- Day 3 and 4 is showing you the best properties from every agent in your preferred locations.
- If you find your dream property, we can help you to get the best deal & if required, introduce you to independent, English speaking solicitors.
- One of the many benefits of spending time with just one company, is you and the agent are getting to know each other, as opposed to seeing multiple companies and starting afresh every day.
- Our job does not end when you complete the sale and pick up your keys, RB Casas provide an excellent after sales service to help you if you need things such as:
- Take you out to buy New Furniture - (we love to go shopping)
- Help you find reputable builders/tradesmen
- Help with translation services.
- If needed, we can help you with setting up the Padron (electoral role)
- If needed, help with utilities such as electric, water and finding the best internet provider.
- RB Casas are you one stop shop, whatever you need, we're here to help!
Plus, if you buy your dream home with RB Casas, as a thank you gift, you'll receive up to €1,000 towards your travel expenses*
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you make your search easier!
Want to receive the latest properties for your criteria? why not request a call back from our friendly team via the form below, & let RB Casas help you find your very own "Place in the Sun"