Find Bars in the Costa Blanca
One of the things that the Costa Blanca South has an abundance of, is Bars!
What could be better than enjoying a cold cerveza, a glass of Vino, or a Mojito in the hot sun, and watching the world pass you by.
Here we've put together a list of the most popular bars in the area!
First of Lets start with Torrevieja
Bars in Torrevieja
- Monroes Rock Bar - a great place to let your hair down and rock out to all the classics
- Murphys on the park - a typical irish pub with good food, and good entertainment
- Shannons bar - lots of weekend entertainment, large outside terrace and great coctails (try the orange mojito)
- Keepers Bar - one of my favourite places, there is something so soothing when relaxing with a glass of white wine and just watching the ocean at this great beach front bar
- Nikki Beach - where the upperclass go -Want to get your glad rags on and relax on the marina with a fancy cocktail, then this is the place to be.
Bars in The Orihuela Costa
- Sunrise Bar and Restaurant (Playa Flamenca) - the views from here of the sea are just amazing.
- Bushwacka (Cabo Roig) - if you want a pub crawl, Cabo Roig is the place to go, the best of the many bars that Cabo Roig has to offer, is hands down the Bushwacka, good prices and great entertainment
- La Zenia Beach Chriniguito - this beach bar is on one of the nicest parts of the Orihuela Costa Beaches, they offer reasonable prices for a beach bar and tasty food.
- Browns - a good ole fashioned cocktail bar - if you're in the La Zenia area and heading on a night out - Browns is a great place to start.
- Elite Bar (Punta Prima) - Punta Prima, like Cabo Roig has a strip of bars and restuarants, Elite is our favourite as it's child friendly and offers sports and food at good prices
Bars in Quesada and Rojales
- El Mundos (Benimar commercial centre) El Mundos is a bar and restuarant that's one of those places where there's always great entertainment, friendly staff and family friendly all year round
- Cosmo bar (Rojales) - Rob loves this place - a dutch owned wine bar and restaurant - set on the rio that runs through Rojales, they have a great selection of wine and wine tasting events once a week.
- The Old Don Carlos (Quesada high street) - have kids, then this is the place to go, Don Carlos is one of the oldest bars in Quesada, and next door they have a kids playcentre - great for birthday parties etc.
- Los Amigos (Quesada high street) - Belgian owned bar with lots of choice in Beers from around Europe and amazing food
- Bacanals (Rojales) - Want an authentic Spanish night out - it has to be Bacanals, the music is modern Spanish where you can watch the young and old alike dancing the flamenco until the early hours
Bars in Guardamar del Segura
- La Bolera bar - Fancy a bit of karaoke, then head down to La Bolera in the centre of Guardamar, a really popular bar with the locals and family friendly too
- Terraza Sotavento (next to Parque Reina Sofia) The Terraza Sotavento is just off the Reina Sofia Parque, mainly an outside bar that over looks the fair, the parque and the nature reserve
- The Shamrock bar - a fun and friendly traditional Irish pub that shows all football matches
- The Sky Bar - the sky bar is actually part of the Hotel Meridional - it's a great place to enjoy a cocktail with stunning sea views
- The Eclipse Pub - a hit with locals, the eclipse has good price drinks and food and a great place to visit if you want to mingle and pick up a little Spanish.
Bars in other areas of the Costa Blanca
- Charlies Bar - Los Montesinos - in the town centre you'll find the family friendly and welcoming Charlies Bar - after a day at the markets it a great place to unwind on the terrace with a cold drink
- Chiringuitos Popeye - Mil Palmeras - Popeyes beach bar/chiringuito is great during the day and even better in the evenings with live music on throughout most of the year
- The Stray sod -Villamartin - Villamartin and the Orihuela Costa probably have the best bars and nightlife, it'd be a shame to not include the Stray Sod in La Fuente commercial centre
- American Rock bar - Gran Alacant - only a short drive from Alicante airport is the town of Gran Alacant -here you will find the American Rock bar and grill, a great night out with live rock bands every weekend
The above bars are just a few of the many bars in the South of the Costa Blanca, and the bars listed above are just from our personal experiences/preferences.
Do you have a favourite bar/ hang out that you like to visit here? Why not drop us a message.